It’s fat bomb time
Hello, and happy Friday, keto-ers! We’re going to keep today’s post short and sweet with a recipe roundup. This week I want to talk about one of the best, most delicious part of the keto way-of-eating, and that’s fat bombs. Keto fat bombs are basically little “bites” of food that are high in fat and low in carbs. Eating fat bombs on a keto diet helps you to keep your fat-to-carb/protein ratio high enough to stay full throughout the day. They’re also just dang-delicious. Today I want to share with you 10 fat bomb recipes that are easy to make and so, so flavorful that you won’t even remember carbs exist.
Wait, what is the right ratio of protein, carbs, and fat?
You can check out my eBook, Basic Bitch Keto, to learn all about the Golden Ratio for keto and how to get started. All you have to do is visit this page and enter your email at the bottom and I’ll email it to you for FREE!
10 Keto Fat Bomb Recipes You Need To Try
1. Keto Peanut Butter Balls from That Low Carb Life
2. Keto Brownie Fat Bombs from All Day I Dream About Food
3. Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe from Eating on a Dime
4. Everything But The Kitchen Sink Keto Fat Bomb from Kasey Trenum
5. Keto Buttercream Fat Bombs from Gnom Gnom
6. Black and White Keto Fat Bombs from Food Network
7. Almond Joy Fat Bombs from Low Carb Inspirations
8. Savory Pizza Fat Bombs from ruled.me
9. Ranch Savory Fat Bombs from The Keto Queens
10. Keto Jalepeno Popper Fat Bombs from Low Carb Yum
Wait a minute…
Did you notice anything special about those last three options?
That’s right, keto fat bombs don’t have to be sweet! Cream cheese, coconut oil, and butter are the duct tape of fat bombs, and they’re incredibly versatile. You can dress them up in any flavor and they will still taste good.
You don’t have to stop at these recipes – make your own and see what you like! Feel free to substitute items in any of these recipes EXCEPT for the fat sources. That’s a crucial part of holding these bad boys together. But season to your heart’s desire, and remember to tag the recipe creator in your posts about your creations! They deserve all the credit for providing us with these delicious recipes.
Have another favorite fat bomb recipe? Drop a link to it in the comments below!
Until next time,